03 June 2011

Fave 5 Friday

It's Friday again. Here's my favorites from this week.

Gorgeous full rainbow. Too big & too close to get it all in one shot.

Jake was taking family photos the other day. Just like kids, can't get them to sit still & look at the camera. :)

Hartville, Wyoming. Beautiful little town in the mountains.


I saw this coming home the other day from town. It spits out asphalt to fix roads, but the first thing I thought when I saw it was Firefly! Seriously, doesn't it look like Serenity?

This is the mini I made for a fellow Firefly fan for a FMQ mini quilt. Hope she likes it! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.





2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Sharon!

I got my 1st package today! I love love love love love the sketch book! Do you have a tutorial on how to make them? Or do you have an etsy store or something? They would make wonderful Christmas gifts! My boys have also decided that the pin cushions are for them, since I got 3 - I for each of them. :) I've never had a needle case before, and I love it! Thank you so much! :) Hope things are warmer on your end of the state!

Bree said...

Your picture of the "kids" cracked me up. I'm surprised they're all looking the same direction at least! Jake was obviously just standing in the wrong spot. ;)