Because of this "problem" of mine I've decided to change things up slightly. You will now have all weekend to link up and there will be a theme. I went back and forth about adding a theme many times, but I finally decided that it would be fun. I hope you're with me on that!
So here are the new rules:
(1) Grab a button from the right sidebar there.
(2) Carry your camera everywhere. Take photos of everything! I often forget to pull my camera out, but we'll try to remember together.
(3) Post 3-5 pictures, current ones are preferred, but sometimes you'll have to use archived photos for certain themes. Please mention this linky party and link back to my blog in your post.
(4) Link back up here before midnight Sunday (Mountain Time).
(5) I will post the next week's theme in advance so you'll know what to get pictures of.
Being that this is the first linky party of For The Love Of... I thought I'd make it an easy one.
Interpret that however you want; pictures of where you live, family celebrations, anything that means home to you.
This guy is my home. Wherever he goes, whatever adventures he takes me on, I'm home!
I love living on the prairie. Mother Nature provides amazing scenes!
Yesterday, after Tuesday's snow storm.
And for more fun... my birthday is Saturday! I'm pretty excited about it so I thought I'd share some goodies with one of my awesome readers. One person will receive a drawstring bag similar to the one below filled with other handmade treasures. All you have to do is link up for the first For The Love Of... linky party. A random number generator will do the rest.
The linky & giveaway are open until Sunday, November 6th at midnight.
If you have any questions or problems linking up just leave a comment & I'll do my best to help you out.
Next week's theme: Animals!