02 January 2012

Attitude of Gratitude

Sunday I got a text from Jacqueline asking me if I could help her figure out how to set up a linky party for something called Attitude of Gratitude. I happily said I could and asked if she was available to Skype, since we've been talking about it for months now and just never have. Well, she successfully set it up and I'm definitely going to play along!

So for my first Attitude of Gratitude I am thankful for my online friends. I have not met most of them in person yet, but I definitely consider them friends nonetheless. They have exposed me to many cultures across the country & around the world that I never would have experienced. I can always find someone willing to chat (any time of day or night). They help me stay accountable for my plans. They are creative and inspiring. And most of all they are always encouraging!


So if you'd like to join in just write about what you are thankful for & head over to Handmade With Love and link up!

I haven't forgotten about my For the Love of... linky party either. I just got busy with the holidays. Be sure to come back Friday to link up and share your holiday experiences with a For the Love of...Traditions post.


And if you haven't already, please head on over to The Sewing Summit website to vote for your favorite swag bag redo. Mine is the second one pictured, in case you were wondering. :)

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I LOVE THAT BAG!!! =) Im such a bag whore.... ;-) xoxoxo

Jacey said...

Look, it's us! So cute. I'm thankful for you, too, Sharon! I voted for your bag!