03 January 2011

ABSS Sew Along

The other I mentioned a sew along that I'm participating in. Actually, I mentioned a couple, but today I'm going to tell you more about the Amy Butler's Style Stitches Sew Along.

For those of you who don't know, Amy Butler is a fabulous pattern maker and fabric designer who recently released a new book, Style Stitches, with tons of new bags made with her gorgeous fabric. There are 12 main projects in this book, so my bloggy buddy, Bree, decided to host a sew along where the participants would do one project each month. At the end of each month one completed bag will be chosen and the maker of that bag will win a prize. I am donating the February prize from my soon-to-be-open shop. I'm just excited to be donating a prize, not to mention how fun it will be to join in on the sew along. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with over the next year.

And, Bree is giving away a copy of Style Stitches to one lucky winner! Entries are open through Thursday.

So, pick up your copy and head on over to the sew along and by the end of November you'll already have 11 Christmas presents finished and ready to go!

1 comment:

Bree said...

Thanks for sharing! Great point about the Christmas presents!