01 February 2012

Calorie-Free Dessert!

Have you heard that The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery has a Dessert of the Month Club? Each month they send a new dessert cross stitch directly to your inbox.

Late last night the February Devil's Food Cupcake arrived. He was just so cute I couldn't wait to start stitching. I had most of the DMC colors already & for the ones I didn't have I picked something close. I only meant to do a few rows last night, but I just kept going and all of a sudden there it was!

Isn't he cute??

Eventually I will do the entire sampler in the proper colors, but these first ones will be put into different small projects I have lined up.


January truffle as a Zakka pincushion (from Zakka Style)


If you want to join in but don't cross stitch, don't worry. There are excellent directions that accompany the patterns.

3 comments:

Jacey said...

Ack! I still haven't stitched up my January cutie, but both of yours look awesome! The February guy is so so cute.

Sarcastic Quilter said...

Stop it, stop it, stop it!!! These are so cute and I have NO time. I'm just barely resisting. I have too many projects, ack! I want to do them. Hmm...

CreationsForEleanor said...

Love it, he is adorable. Of course, I would then be tempted to bake some cupcakes to go with it