04 March 2012

For the Love of...Accessories

I love making jewelry! I haven't in a while because I've been distracted by sewing and knitting, but I love it all the same. Beads, wire, leather, chain. A little bit of everything to make fun accessories to wear.


Necklace


Chain wrapped leather bracelet


My favorite handmade necklaces made by various artists


My favorite winter accessories are warm wool scarves and cowls.


I made this Shawl Collared Cowl over the New Year's weekend.


This cowl is made from handspun Wyoming wool. I love the vibrant colors and it is a very warm and soft wool. I think I used the Mustard Scarf pattern, but I'm not sure because it's been a few months now & I must have erased the download from my phone.

If anyone is interested it is available for trade. I love it, but it is not my style. So has just been sitting around waiting for someone to not only love, but wear it too. If you are interested in doing a swap just leave a comment or tweet me.


I love accessorizing, but these will always be my favorite accessories. My husband's hand & our wedding rings.

Share your favorite accessories. Grab a button from the sidebar, write a post, & come back to link up. The link will be open for 1 week.



1 comment:

Ellie said...

You are very clever to be able to make all of these things. I've never tried jewellery making.