11 December 2010

Busy Day

Jake and I have been busy working on Christmas presents today. Here are a few things that we've been making.
BBQ Apron for Jake's brother. His boys are each going to get matching ones.

Action shot.
Except that it's way too cold to actually cook outside, that's way there's nothing on the grill. :)

Sneak peak at something for our friends. I finished binding the last one today.

These go with the picture above. Any guesses of what this used to be before Jake sliced it up for me?

Gorgeous candle holders Jake made for me.

2 comments:

Jinglebob said...

By golly it takes a real man to look good in a skirt, the Scottish always said!

I know what they are made from but I don't want to horn in on this and ruin it for anyone else. ;)

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

Those candle holders are really pretty! Do you sell them (yet?)?