28 September 2011

Not-Ugly Car Trash Bag

September was Craft Book Month at Craft Buds. I didn't get over there as often as I'd like, but that's the nice thing about blogs. I can go back at my leisure and catch up with all the fun!

Craft Book Month at Craft Buds

I tend to buy craft books for inspiration, but don't really use many of the patterns. Although that is starting to change. I wracked my brain for most of the month as to what to post about. This morning when I got in the Jeep I looked in the back seat & saw one of my first sewing projects. The Not-Ugly Car Trash Bag from One Yard Wonders.


This was a fun & fast project to put together and sure is nice to have in the car. I still love this, although I can see some of my beginner mistakes, which drive me crazy! :)


I didn't have the parachute buckle the pattern called for so I used D's instead, which work perfectly fine for me.

Someday I'd love to make a new one and, now that I'm thinking about it, they would make a great gift for someone since they don't have to be used strictly for garbage.

Thank you Lindsay for inviting me to your fun linky party! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay Conner said...

Sharon, I love your car trash bag! I've actually been wanting one of these for my car, which would save my trash on the floor problem. Need to make one! Thanks for playing along at Craft Buds. :)